University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Diploma in Law admission form is now on sale for the 2016/2017 academic session.Interested applicants are invited, see how to apply below
This is to inform the general public that sale of Application Forms for admission into the Diploma in Law of the College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt for the 2016/2017 academic session session has commenced.
DIPLOMA IN LAW – DURATION AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Duration of Programme
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not ore than two sittings.
UNIPORT DIPLOMA IN LAW ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Log on to http://my2.uniport.edu.ng and click on “Register” sign up and print payment slip.
- Click on Application Form from the Applicant drop down menu to complete the application form and create an account.
- After creating your account you will be redirected to the login page. Select Diploma & Professional Certificate Applicant as your User Type. Enter either your Phone Number, Email Address, or Application Number as your User ID and enter your password to login.
- Log in to your account to print your application payment slip before proceeding to any of the designated banks to make payment of (N11,000.00) only, excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt.
- Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt, fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photo card.
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your application fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- Uniport – Choba Micro-Finance Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
The sale of Forms will close on Wednesday , 31sth August, 2016.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.