Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB: 26 Universities set Admission Cut-off Marks at 180 | See List Of Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission.
JAMB had on August 22 announced the 120 cut-off peg for universities following a policy adopted by vice chancellors, provosts, rectors, admission officers, registrars and other stakeholders in the education sector.
Universities were, however, at liberty to increase their cut-off marks, with majority doing so.
The new minimum cut-off point for universities had received lots of flak from parents, civic right groups, and students.
According to the list of adopted cut-off marks, the Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Lagos, University of Benin and University of Nigeria, pegged their cut-off point at 200.
Lagos State University according to the list is the only university that fixed its cut-off point at 190.
Table of Contents
List of Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission
- Bayero University,
- Afe Babalola University,
- Oduduwa University,
- Pan – Atlantic University,
- Veritas University,
- Ritman University,
- Federal University Wukari,
- Federal University Lokoja,
- Federal University Ndufu Alike,
- University of Ilorin,
- University of Maiduguri,,
- University of Port Harcourt,
- Nnamdi Azikwe University,
- University of Uyo,
- Usman Dan Fodio University,
- Michael Okpara University of Technology,
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
- Federal University of Technology, Niger,
- Akwa Ibom State University,
- Ekiti State University,
- Enugu State University,
- Ondo State University,
- Lagos State University,
- Osun State University and
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology pegged their cut-off points at 180.
Many other Nigerian universities pegged their cut-off points from 120 to 170.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.