List Of Universities That Accept Lower Credit In Direct Entry, candidates with Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND)/Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates? can still approach some universities to be considered for admission.
In our previous post,we informed you that JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form/Scratch Card Is Out – 2018/2019 Now I know that some interested applicants will be asking if there are some universities that accept lower credit?
What you should bear in mind is that not everyone is going to make distinction or upper credit in polytechnics, and that doesn’t mean they won’t obtain Direct Entry form for University, I decided to compile the list of some University the accept lower credit.
Here Are List Of Universities That Accept Lower Credit In Direct Entry
- All private universities – you may need upper credit for some courses.
- Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University (ANSU)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Niger Delta University, NDU, Wilberforce
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi
- University of Jos, UNIJOS
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU
- Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA
- University of Ilorin, UNILORIN (accepts lower credit in history and performer art)
Make sure you check JAMB Brochure to confirm whether you can apply for a course with Lower credit in ND. Some others schools too may allow, but not listed here.
Note: It’s your responsibility to validate the genuineness of our listing from JAMB brochure.
NOTE: That some of the listed schools above accept lower credit for some courses and not all, You can also check the 2018 jamb brochure for more school.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.