University of Nigerian Nsukka, UNN Business School admission form for the 2018/2019 academics session is now on sale.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby, advertises to the general public, her Postgraduate Programmes of the UNN Business School (UNNIBIZ) for the 2018/2019 academic year.
MISSION: The UNN Business School is designed to produce a crop of world class professional graduates who would drive entrepreneurship development in Nigeria, the African continent, and beyond, providing consultancy services to individuals, businesses and organizations.
LOCATION: The School is physically located at the Enugu Campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
UNN Business School Courses.
UNN Business School offers regular Professional Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The Business School also offers Executive MBA and Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA) programmes , and Short – Term Certificate Courses .
The UNN Business School offers Postgraduate Programmes as follows:
A. PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES
1. PGD Regular Programmes In Business Administration
- PGD (Accountancy): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Banking and Finance): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Management): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Marketing): Full-time/part-time
2. MBA Regular Programmes In Business Administration
- MBA (Accountancy): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Banking and Finance ): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Management): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Marketing): full-time/part-time
B. EXECUTIVE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Executive MBA
- Executive MBA (Human Resource Management)
- Executive MBA ( Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- Executive MBA (Risk Management)
- Executive MBA (ICT and Business Decision Making)
- Executive MBA (Public Sector Accounting)
- Executive MBA (Taxation)
- Executive MBA (Marketing Communications)
- Executive MBA (Oil and Gas Marketing)
- Executive MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Executive MBA (Finance)
- Executive MBA (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Executive MBA (Ethics and sustainable Development)
- Executive MBA (Power and environmental resources Management)
- Executive MBA (Agri-Business)
2. Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):
SHORT-TERM CERTIFICATE COURSES:
The UNN Business School offers short-term certificate courses in the following areas:
- Leadership and Change Management
- Credit and Risk Management
- Industry Studies for Bank Lending
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations
- Small Scale Business Management
- Small Scale Business Financing
- Events Management
- Public Sector Accounting
- Public Administration
- Maritime Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Marketing and Management
- Local Government Administration
- Local Government Financing and Management
- Auditing SMEs
- Preparing for Retirement and Managing Retirement Benefits
- Public Finance and Taxation
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Oil and Gas Marketing
- Agricultural Produce Processing Management
- Public Diplomacy and International Relations
- International Business
- Managing Microfinance Banks
- Social Entrepreneurship
- E-Business and CommerceEthics and Sustainable Development
- Power and environmental management
UNN Business School Admission – Entry Requirements.
(a) Executive MBA programme
– A minimum of five (5) years working experience in industry and business, plus
– An honours bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline.
(b) Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):
– Minimum of 10 years working experience in industry, plus
– Executive MBA or Master’s degree in any business-related discipline.
Duration of UNN Business School Programmes & Time to Apply for Admission.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- Full-time: Two (2) semesters (Minimum); 4 semesters (Maximum)
- Part-time:Four (4) semesters (Min); Six(6) semesters (Max)
- Full time: Four (4) semesters(Min);Six (6) semesters(max)
- Part- time Six (6) semesters (min); Eight (8) Semesters (max)
Executive MBA: Weekend programme(18 months): Four (4) semesters(min);Six (6) semesters(max)
Executive DBA: Weekend programmes (36 months) six (6) semesters (3 years). [Note: DBA students are required to be on campus for revision a week before the semester examination.
Time to Apply for Admission: Admission into the Executive MBA programme is made twice in a year – January and July; (ii) Admission into the Executive Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is made twice in a year – March and September. (iii) Application for Professional Regular PGD and MBA programmes and certificate course are considered once in September.
How to Apply for UNN Business School Admission.
Application Fee: Candidates seeking admission into the postgraduate programmes of the UNN Business school can obtain application Forms ONLINE on payment of non-refundable application fee made payable to the UNN Business School Postgraduate Application Account at any bank in Nigeria using Remita platform.
Application fees shall be paid as follows:
– Professional PGD N30,000
– MBA programme – N40, 000.00
– Executive MBA and Executive DBA programmes – N60,000.00
– Certificate Courses – N30,000.00
- Enter the website URL http://unnbusinessschool.unn.edu.ng/
- Then Click on “Apply now” which will take you to http://portal.unnibiz.unn.edu.ng/Landing.aspx
- Click on Applications, then “Generate Business School Application Invoice”
- Select Invoice type, then key in your telephone number.
- Fill in your details and submit to generate an invoice.
- Make payment at the bank or online with the invoice generated.
- Return to the Portal Login http://portal.unnibiz.unn.edu.ng/Landing.aspx , click on “Applications”, then click on “Fill Business School Application Form”
- Key in the Remita number and submit.
- Do fill the application form with the correct information from step 1-4
- Passport should be in jpeg format and not more than 50kb.
- Gently preview your application form, click on the source of information as well as certification then submit to access your acknowledgement slip. Note that there is an option to edit your Referee details on your application form.
Closing Date: APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO OUR PROGRAMMES ARE NOW ON-GOING (for 2018/ 2019 session).
UNN Business School can be reached through: +2348037113894,+234835505654,+23447039023907,+2348064109367,+2348033223250.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.