University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted Diploma Students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Programme for the 2018/2019 academic session that they are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer.
UNN Diploma Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your form number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Form Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
NOTE: If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.