University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its Community Health Officers Training Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Community Health Officers Training Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
- Community Health Extension Worker with 5 years experience experience must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
- Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practice license
- CHEW with Abridgement Course Certificate is an advantage.
- Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
- Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
How to Apply for Community Health Officers Training Programme Admission.
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
- Amount: N10,000
- Application Deadline: 10th May 2019
- Examination/Interview Date: 13th and 14th May 2019
- Place of Examination: Community Health Officers Training Programme, UNTH Enugu Old Site
- BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.