University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School programme admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Requirements.
- Possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics, and with all the Science subjects viz; Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
- Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
How to Apply for UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission.
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
- Amount: N10,000 (Payment is non-refundable)
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, 30Th April 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: Not Yet Fixed
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.