Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarships For International Students – Canada 2018
Applications are invited for the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship Program which is offered to applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program in Canada.
The Status Bureau is offering this scholarship program to encourage undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation. We want to help pay for their education so more motivated individuals can pursue great opportunities in the digital marketing field.
Applications Deadline: August 15th 2018
Eligible Countries: Canadian and International
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Applicants must have Proof of enrolment upon request.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply:
- Write a 500 to 1,000 word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.