Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND Part-Time And Weekend Programmes Admission Application Forms Are On Sale For The 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-time and weekend National Diploma (ND) programme of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Mathematics and Statistics
Office Technology and Management
Welding and Fabrication
Applicants for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in not more than two sittings.
ND Weekend Programmes :Three Years
ND Part-Time Programmes :Two Years
ND Full-Time Programmes: Two Years
PROCEDURE FOR ND APPLICATION
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu3. Click on the Application Category: ND Part-Time Evening Or Weekend Programmes
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory feld. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective feld.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the feld “I confrm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket.
Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before fnal online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant
Application Form end on 30th August 2017.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.