Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Change Of Choices of Institution/Courses, Name, Gender, State/LGA of Origin and Date Of Birth have commenced. How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course/ Institution. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2018 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2018 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Correction of Name
- State/LGA of Origin
- Choices of Institution/Courses and
- Date Of Birth
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
As from 2018, candidates can no longer correct their data by themselves. Candidates will have to visit any JAMB registration centre closer to them to change their course, institution and other data.
Recommended: JAMB Accredited Registration Centre Nearest to You
Only candidates from 2017 and years below can follow the procedure outlined below to change their data on JAMB portal.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.
Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
– That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
– Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
– That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
– That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.
– There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.
– Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to ensure the course you are choosing is done in your choice institution.
If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.
Deadline: Not Yet Specified.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.