How to Upload WAEC And NECO Awaiting Result on JAMB Profile – www.jamb.org.ng. How to upload O’level results on JAMB portal or profile for the 2019/2020 academic session Direct Entry and UTME admissions.
We have been receiving series of questions for UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after they have gotten the results.
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
Table of Contents
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
Note: This will attract a fee of N500 or there about. The process is also the same for those using two sittings. You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting.
Searches Related to How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB Profile
- how to upload awaiting result online
- 2018/2019 awaiting result update
- www.jamb.org.ng. JAMB profile
- how to edit jamb profile and upload awaiting result
- step by step guide on how to upload jamb result
- guide on how to upload o’level result online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.