Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). See the requirements and how to apply for EBSU post UTME form below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
Table of Contents
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not Specified.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Ebonyi State University | www.ebsu-edu.net, EBSU Admission List, EBSU Part-time admission list, EBSU Post UTME Form, EBSU post UTME result, EBSU Registration Deadline, EBSU Work and Study Admission