Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI acceptance fee payment by candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
See also: FUNAI New Students School Fees Schedule
Following the release of the 1st batch of admissions for the 2018/2019 session, successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo are required to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IN THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- All freshmen shall download and print their JAMB admission letters from the JAMB website
- Visit https://www.portal.funai.edu.ng, log in with JAMB registration number, set up profile and accept the offer of admission by paying prescribed acceptance fee. Please, note that on no account should fees except acceptance fee be paid before clearance as there would be no refunds after payment. However, all charges must be paid not later than two weeks from the time of clearance or the admission would be deemed as forfeited.
- Proceed to the University with acceptance fee receipts, original and photocopies of JAMB Admission letters and JAMB result slips to the Admission office for issuance of University Admission letter
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’ level certificate verification.
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING: FRESHMEN SHALL PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING OFFICERS;
- Original JAMB result slips and PUTME result slips, Letters of admission into the University issued by JAMB and Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike.
- Receipt for payment of acceptance fee
- Clearance for online certificate verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (certificates).
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age.
- Local Government identification letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Six (6) recent coloured passport size photographs with his/her name, JAMB Registration number, and course of study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
- Six (6) photocopies of each of the items i-vii above.
- Obtain the Student’s Clearance Form from the Screening Officer.
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL PROCEED TO:
- generate and print other fees invoice from the University portal and proceed to any bank for payment. After successful payment, print AEFUNAI other fees e – receipt.
- the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees paid.
- Collect the following items from the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaken for good behaviour
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Course Form
- Students Files
- All freshmen shall supply full home/office addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of their parents/guardians.
- Obtain Matriculation number from ICT on presentation of the following items
- Receipts for payment of all prescribed fees/charges
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age
- O’ level verification certificate
- JAMB admission letter
- AE-FUNAI admission letter
- Form for undertaken to be of good behavior
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.
We wish you the very best!!!We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.