KolaDaisi University Post-UTME Form is Out | KolaDaisi University Post UTME and Direct entry now on. The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is now selling admission forms into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The undergraduate admission form is = N2,000 (two thousand Naira). See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Table of Contents
- 1 KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
- 2 KDU Admission Requirements.
- 3 How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
KDU Admission Requirements.
- Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- At least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.