Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM school fees payment procedure using the E-payment platform.
This is to inform all the students of the Benue State University, Makurdi, (BSUM) that wish to make payment of the university E-Payment Platform are advised to take note of the following payment options and instructions:
2. Click on “E-Payment platform” to open the E-Payment Form
3. Select Programme, Payment Category, Type in Registration/Application/Matriculation Number, Select session or semester as applicable
4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
5. Click on link to proceed
a. For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- * select pay bills
- * Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
Click Here to start.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.