University of Jos, UNIJOS direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2017/2018 academic session Direct Entry admission Screening application form is out.
The University of Jos Direct Entry Screening Exercise registration will take place online from Friday, 29th September, 2017 to Saturday, 14th October, 2017. THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR A PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and must have met the minimum Direct Entry admission requirements specified in the JAMB Brochure.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening – General Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
How to Apply for UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, A’ Level/Higher details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.