University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIPORT post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply below
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Monday, 27th July, 2020 – 30th November, 2020.
Table of Contents
Candidates who chose UNIPORT as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 27th July, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING DOCUMENTS
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 30th November, 2020.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 30th November, 2020.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.