Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post UTME Admission Screening Application Form For The 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Out. ABU Zaria Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180 (First Choice Only). ABU post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2018/2019 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Admission Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Saturday 1st September, 2018.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 27th August, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 28th August, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
- Friday 31st August, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 1st September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2018/2019 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.