Adeleke University School Fees Payment and Course Registration Guidelines for the 2016/2017 Academic Session
Adeleke University has released for her students the guidelines for the payment of their school fees and also for the course registration for the 2016/2017 academic session. The guidelines released would make things easy for the newly admitted students of the university.
Guidelines For School Fees Payment And Course registration 2016/2017
Here are the guidelines needed to ensure students experience no stress during fees payment and course registration;
1. Students would first need a portal account, this can be created here.
2. Input your Matric no, then click on load.
3. Upload your recent passport photograph, then proceed to complete the form. After successful creating your account, Login.
4. Students can now pay the school fees, by selecting payment session, then payment level and finally the payment type (either full, half or installment).
5. After a successful tuition fee payment, you are to proceed to register your courses by clicking on the link “Register Courses”.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.