Dominion University, Ibadan, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements, courses and how to obtain Dominion University Post UTME form below.
Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa.
The 2019/2020 academic session commences October 2019 and Applications are hereby invited through JAMB from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate programmes:
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility.
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Dominion University Post UTME Form.
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
firstname.lastname@example.org | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.