University of Edinburgh is now accepting applications from applicants from countries outside the European Union for its 2020-2021 Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships is 31st March, 2020.
Scholarships are available to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2020-2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships Eligibility.
- 2 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships Benefits.
- 3 How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships Eligibility.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree programme hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships Benefits.
The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 31st March 2020.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd web based information portal (link below)
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.