University of Calabar, UNICAL post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission is out. UNICAL post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160. UNICAL post UTME form is Out ! University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page provides the entry requirements, registration deadline and application procedure.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2020/2021 academic session that the Post UTME University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
ALL Direst Entry and UTME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29th July, 2020.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: unical acceptance fee, UNICAL Admission Form, unical course registration, unical courses, unical cut off mark, unical news, unical post utme, UNICAL Post UTME Form, UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form, unical school fees, UNICAL Screening Form, unical staff portal, University of Calabar | www.unical.edu.ng