Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME admission screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session. Minimum Cut-Off mark is 180.
All the candidates who made Federal University Lokoja their most preferred choice and also scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME are invited for the university’s 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
- The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place from Monday 2nd September, 2019 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja).
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
Registration is strictly online and commences from Monday, 16th July, 2018. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges)of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2019.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.