Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online. FUNAAB admission list has been successfully uploaded on JAMB portal.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUNAAB admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List.
- Go to FUNAAB admission status checking portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Successful applicants are required to Accept Course offered if interested by Friday, 8th of November. Payment of Acceptance Fee is a prerequisite for proceeding with the process. Admitted candidates also have to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.