Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Post UTME Form, Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise is on sale. FUTA post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The online registration for FUTA Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, 1st July, 2019.
Recommended: FUTA Post UTME/DE Screening Past Questions & Answers .
REGISTRATION PERIOD: MONDAY, 1ST JULY TO FRIDAY, 26TH JULY, 2019.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and COFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) from Monday, 1st July to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Candidates are to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended; and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
DAY 1 : Tuesday, 30th July, 2019
- School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT),
- School of Environmental Technology (SET),
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS),
- School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
DAY 2: Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
- School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
DAY 3: Thursday, 1st August, 2019
- School of Computing (SOC) and
- School of Sciences (SOS)
DAY 4: Friday, 2nd August, 2019
- DIRECT ENTRY/MOP-UP.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08085976967, 08068209911 and 08118770353
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.