Procedure for registration and screening for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)is out. See FUTA new postgraduate students registration and screening procedure below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise that the management of the institution has released the procedure for screening and registration.
SEE ALSO: FUTA Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019.
Procedure for Registration and Screening for FUTA 2018/2019 Fresh Postgraduate Students.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.