Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE notice to matriculating students on collection of academic gowns and order of programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All matriculating students of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) are directed to take note of the following instructions:
- Gowns are to be collected from the Faculty Officers from Wednesday, 18th April, 2018 on presentation of receipt of payment of the sum of N6,500.00 (Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only.
- The gowns must be returned in good condition after the ceremony.
- The gowns must not be machine or hand-washed. Direct ironing on the fabric is not allowed, as this could cause damage.
- Missing or damaged gowns will be replaced at the cost of N20, (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per gown.
- Taking of photographs stops at 9 m, on the day of the matriculation, Saturday, 21st April, 2018 but may continue after the ceremony.
- Matriculating students are to queue up Faculty by Faculty in front of the Auditorium by 9 a.m. in the following order:
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Students’ procession into the Auditorium begins by 9.30 a.m.
- Loitering on campus or around the Auditorium by Matriculating
Students during the ceremony will not be tolerated by the University
You are therefore, -advised to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.