Imo State University, IMSU supplementary admission form for candidates not yet offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic year has commenced.
This is to inform all the students that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2019/2020 academic year post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the university is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to IMSU merit admission list . The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates that opportunity to fill in for less competitive course.
IMSU Supplementary Admission Available Slots.
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
Table of Contents
How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.