See How To Check ABU Admission List That Has Been Released | Ahmadu Bello University, ABU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How To Check ABU Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, the list is only available on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: Follow the procedure below once the list is available on the school website:
- Go to ABU admission status checking portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click ‘Search’ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.