See How To Check KSUSTA Admission List — The 1st and 2nd list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the 2018/2019 academic year first batch admission list.
Table of Contents
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List.
You can also access your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
Follow the procedure below to check on JAMB Portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to KSUSTA Admission Status checking portal at http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist.
- Supply your name in the Search box and click on the Search Button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.