See How to Apply For NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Here | National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Out. [Phd And MSc Students]
NITDA Scholarship 2018 application commences. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Criteria:
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How To Apply for NITDA Scholarship:
- Interested candidates are to visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/ to apply online.
- If you are applying for the first time, Click on the FRESH APPLICATION link to proceed with your application.
- If you have applied before but wish to edit your record, Click on the UPDATE MY RECORD link to proceed with your update.
- You are required to apply only once. You will be DISQUALIFIED if you apply twice.
Application ends on Thursday, 11th October, 2018.
NB: A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.