Nigeria Police Academy, NPA Admission List is Out | POLAC Admission List – The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its 6th Regular Course for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The authorities of the Nigeria Police Academy have released the admission list of candidates admitted into their sixth regular course for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check Police Academy Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Instructions to NPA Successfully Admitted Candidates.
- Candidates who have been successfully offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 27th January, 2019 for registration and orientation. Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/track suits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillow cases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Note books.
Candidates are to also required to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.