Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For The 2016/2017 Academic Session. OSUSTECH Acceptance Fee Amount Is (N40,000 Forty Thousand Naira)
The management of Ondo State University of Science and Technology wishes to inform newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session that they can now proceed to the payment of their acceptance fee immediately.
OSUSTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Before you proceed, Check: OSUSTECH Admission Lists 2016/2017 UTME/DE (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch)
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to follow the guidelines below to regularize their acceptance of this admission;
- Visit any Skye Bank or FirstBank branch. Specify you are paying for Acceptance Fee (N40,000 Forty Thousand Naira) via INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT.
- Provide your UTME Registration number when asked by the Teller.
- An e-receipt will be printed out for you immediately.
- Visit the University portal: www.osustech.edu.ng/putme2016/accept_admission and login with your JAMB Registration Number as your USERNAME and your e-receipt number as your PASSWORD.
- Fill and Submit the Acceptance/ BioData Form .
- Click on PRINT LETTER on the Top-Left Corner of your screen for a copy of your Acceptance Letter .
NOTE: Regularly login to the school portal for update for school fees payment and clearance procedure .
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.