Precious Cornerstone University, PCU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. PCU admission minimum cut-off mark is 140.
Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), a faith-based Institution of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries is envisioned.”To be of University of excellence, promotion of harmony with the creator and enhancement of human dignity and self discovery through quality education”.
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Ibadan as their University of Choice including Direct Entry candidates, those seeking admission via change of institution and transfer, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise on Mondays to Fridays, between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm.
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED TO ATTEND SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
- Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored not less than 140 in the 2019 UTME.
- Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB
- Those who are seeking transfer into 200 Level from other Universities
- Those who scored less than 140 in the 2019 UTME or who did not sit for the 2019 JAMB UTME are eligible to enroll for the 8 month JUPEB Programme that will qualify them for admission into 200 Level, through Direct Entry.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centre, the following documents viz.
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out of the 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Copies of academic result Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB or equivalents (If Available)
- Writing Materials
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Processing/Screening fee payment
For further enquiries, please visit our website: https://www.pcu.edu.ng or Contact: Office of the Registrar, Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan (PCU). 08027395105
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.