Shell Nigeria is now accepting applications from University Students for its 2020 Postgraduate Research Internship. The deadline for submission of applications for the Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students is 15th April, 2019.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria’s oldest energy company, is now accepting applications for its 2020 Postgraduate Research Internship. The ideal candidate should be a post graduate student (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D).
The Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Team / Discipline:
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
How to Apply for Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students.
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A curriculum vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information. Ill. A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research proposal including: study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under above.
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from post-graduate research internship in any Shell Companies will not be considered.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.