University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH school of nursing admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
- 1 UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- 2 How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- · Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- · NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- · Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- · Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- · Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- · Birth Certificate
- · Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission.
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
Payments are to be made through the link below payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
SUBMISSION: Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Closing Date: Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.