University of Lagos, UNILAG newly admitted postgraduate students registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted postgraduate students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that the management of the institution has released the registration guideline for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedure.
1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2017/2018 admission.
2. Click on ‘current students’ link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Instalment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
Students should channel their complaints and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01-2930330
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.