UNN MBA Admission form is out : TUniversity of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) application forms for admission into its DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) for the 2018/2019 academic session is on Sale.
The CDeL offers a 100% online Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Degree with options in Management, Marketing, Accounting or Banking & Finance, with 4 intakes a year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
Apply now to secure your place and advance your career!!
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.