See How to Check AAUA Admission List here | Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree prorgammes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your admission status.
Recommended: AAUA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure – 2018/2019
The list is also available on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.