AAUA Hostel Application Form | Application Forms for Placement into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Hostels/Halls of Residence is now on sale.
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State wishes to inform both fresh and stale students interested to stay in the university Hostels/Halls of Residence to obtain forms for placement.
Interested students can obtain their Application Forms online as from Monday, 27th February, 2017, by following the procedure outlined below.
How to Apply for AAUA Hostels/Halls of Residence.
1. Visit hostel.aaua.edu.ng
2. Log in with your Matric Number (Returning Students) or JAMB Reg. No. (New Students), and select your current level.
3. Complete the Biodata Form accordingly.
4. Make a payment of N1,000.00 for Application Form online via REMITA.
5. Print out the Application Form after payment.
6. If eligible to pay the Hostel fees, Kindly proceed with the payment via REMITA (as in step 4) as follows: Male (#8,000), Female(#10,000), FDR (#6,000).
7. Print out the Hostel Slip which contains the Hostel Name, Room Number and the Bed Space Number.
8. Submit a photocopy of your Application Form and the Hostel Slip to the Hall Manager.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.