Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) scholarship award for 2014/2015 academic session is out.
Undergraduate students of Ijesa origin are invited to the Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) 2015 Annual Scholarship Award.
About Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Scholarship
Prince Clement Adesuyi Haastrup is the Chairman, ENL Group. An Ijesha Prince of Ilesha in Osun State, Haastrup was born in the palace of Olomu of Omuaran, Kwara State on Sunday, September 19th, 1948.
Candidates Eligible for Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Scholarship
a. Applicants MUST be registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. The candidate should be intelligent, brilliant and in great need of financial assistance for his/her academic pursuits.
b. Applicants for the scholarship MUST have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Scholarship
Application in candidates’ handwriting (which should not be more than 3 pages) clearly stating Name of Institution, Current Level, Course of Study and likely date of completion of studies must be submitted at the interview venue. The application should provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound in Ijesaland, economic status of parents and detailed reason why the applicant believes he or she should be considered for the award.
Application MUST be accompanied with the following:
1. Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
2. Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
3. Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs.
4. Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
5. Evidence of registration for the 2014/2015 semester/academic session.
6. Newly admitted candidates should come with their letter of admission and School Certificate Result.
7. Letter of confirmation/evidence of membership of Federation of ljesa Students’ Union (FISU).
8. Letter from head of family compound in Ijesaland.
9. New Applicants are to bring with them writing materials, 2passport photographs and 2 files.
Note: Interview for all categories of applicants (new & old) comes up on ‘September 5th, 2015′ at: Ijebu-Jesa Gammar School, Ijebu-Jesa. Registration/Accreditation is between 9am and 10am.
For more information, contact The Consultant Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) No 26 Burma Road, P.O. Box 725, Apapa Lagos Telephone: 08084951245, 08033830967 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.