Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. FULAFIA cut-off mark is 170.
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic year commences on Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 and ends on Thursday, 21st September, 2017.
FULAFIA POST UTME/DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who met all of the following requirements:
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2017 UTME.
- UTME score of 170 and above.
- Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LAFIA POST UTME SCREENING.
Eligible candidates for screening should pay N2,500 (N2,000 being screening fee and N500 being administrative charges) Via Remita in favour of Federal University Lafia in any Commercial bank
Note: that JAMB will only clear shortlisted candidates who have O’level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB office or CBT accredited Centre to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website.
FULAFIA ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE DETAILS & REQUIRMENTS.
The Federal University Lafia will conduct its Post-UTME exercise for 2017/2018 admissions as follows;
- Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 – Faculty of Science Candidates,
- Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 -Faculty of Social Sciences Candidates,
- Thursday, 21st September, 2017 – Faculty of Arts and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State.
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following documents;
- Original UTME result slip
- Original O’level Results
- Diploma, NCE, IJMB and A’Level GCE results (Direct Entry candidates)
- Evidence of payment of screening fee and administrative charges.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.