Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST postgraduate admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates into the KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL postgraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
MODE OF STUDY: The M.Sc and PGD programme are on a full-time basis
Table of Contents
- 1 KUST POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
- 2 DURATION OF KUST POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
- 3 KUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 HOW TO APPLY FOR KUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION.
KUST POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
1.Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology.
a. M.Sc. Crop Production
b. M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
c. M.Sc. Animal Science
2. Faculty of science and Science Education
a. M.Sc. Physics
b. M.Sc. Chemistry
3. Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
a. M.Sc. Geography
b. M.Sc. Architecture
4. Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
a. M.Sc Mathematics
PGD Geographical Information System
DURATION OF KUST POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
1. The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
2. The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
KUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
1. Applicants into M.Sc programmes must possess relevant Bachelor Degrees with a minimum of second class Honours from a recognized University.
2. Applicants into PGD programmes must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or Higher National Diploma [HND] into a related course with not less than Upper Credit from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION.
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all relevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
The secretary, School of Postgraduate studies,
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.