Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead- Information Security & Business Continuity
- Providing the vision and thought leadership related to cyber security and overall IT Security Strategy in partnership with company leaders.
- Managing all reporting and organization of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to PCI DSS.
- Serving as the internal focal point for all internal information security and compliance management activities within the IT environment including:
- Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment and Treatment
- IT Security Policy Review
- Access Management Reporting
- Disaster Recovery Reporting
- Assessing security exposures internally and at our business partners
- Educating about security risks and opportunities
- Assessing security technologies and solutions and developing appropriate security solutions
- Serving as the focal point to monitor IS
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, guidelines and oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices; identify knowledge gaps to increase awareness of relevant information security practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance on information security topics, advising and collaborating on security processes, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans.
- Lead investigations of any actual or potential information security violations and manage escalation of security events; assist with related legal matters associated with such events as needed and make recommendations to correct or prevent future incidents.
- Work with system administrators and application developers to audit, monitor and validate their environment’s security, including conducting gap analysis and other comprehensive internal assessments of existing systems to improve the security infrastructure and mitigate risks.
- Work with External Audit consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Information Security (IS) or IS Risk Management and OR cumulative years of experience in IT Sector of 12 years.
- Any IS certification would be an added advantage e.g. CISA, CEH, CompTIA, etc.
- Experience of working in an IS Standard environment would be an added advantage e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, PCI CP, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Table of Contents
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.