Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Manager
The primary function of the Asset Manager is to manage administration, operations/logistics and reporting aspects of Asset Management Function in a managed services contract. The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset procurement planning
- Asset delivery, disposal and removal
- Warehouse operations
- Regular reports, communication and coordination with cross functional teams/users
- Implement company process, tools,
- Conduct and support company audits
- Risk management and control
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing contract documents and specifications; obtain competitive tenders, quotations, estimates.
- Manage logistics – shipping documents, logistic fees, custom clearance, track internal transportation, monitor and receive goods & services delivery and ensure QA check is thoroughly carried out before acceptance of good & services.
- Ensuring IT Asset documents are maintained and requests are fulfilled timely according to the SLA standard defined
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on matters relating the asset management to assist in management planning, life cycle costing and business planning, budget preparation, etc.
- Adhere to customer service standards and monitor performance to ensure targets and standards are met.
- Investigate issues of compensation, complaints and insurance claims, preparing necessary reports and settlement of claims.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, Finance or accounting. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years proven work experience preferably in Supply Chain and Logistics domain.
- Experience in IT service management with at least three (3) years in a supervisory position.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Table of Contents
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.