Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from Monday 13th August 2018 and closes midnight Friday 7th September 2018.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements.
Come for the Admission Screening of 14th September, 2018 with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.