National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2019 Batch ‘A’ Winding-up/Passing Out date has been announced.
The exercise is to be carried out with all the associated activities, culminating in the Passing-out parade. All the States, excepting Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, are to prepare for the entire ramifications of the Winding-up/Passing-out programme.
NYSC Passing Out Events for 2019 Batch ‘A’ Corpers.
Below is the programme of activities
- Monday, 17th – Tuesday, 25th February, 2020
- Job Awareness and Creation Week, Sensitization of Corps members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service. This will be done at the Local Government level, using relevant officers/NYSC/NDE officers.
- Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
- Wednesday, 26th – Friday, 28h February, 2020
- Release of Passing-Out Corps members by Employers.
- Registration/Clearing of Corps members by Local Government lnspector. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
- Monday, 2nd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final Clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
- Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final clearance by Zonal lnspectors.
- Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
- Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out Corps members.
- Wednesday, 4th March, 2020
- Final Parade Rehearsal.
- State farewell party to be organised by the State Government presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Thursday, 5th March, 2020
- Passing-Out Parade to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.