Osun State College of Technology, OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time ND and HND Admission application forms for the 2018/2019 academic session are on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the underlisted Daily Part-Time academic programmes at both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) which would be available in the institution during the 2018/2019 academic session.
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Courses.
OPTIONS (AT HND LEVEL)
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||i. Accountancy|
ii. Banking and Finance
iii. Business Administration and Management
|ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||i. Estate Management|
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
iv. Architectural Technology
v. Urban and Regional Planning
vi. Surveying and Geo-informatics
|ENGINEERING||i. Civil Engineering|
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Mechatronics Engineering
iv. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
i. Electronics & Telecommunication
ii.Power and Machine
|APPLIED SCIENCES||i. Computer Science|
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
ii. Physics with Electronics
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Entry Requirements.
National Diploma (ND):
- Minimum of four (4) credit passes at not more than two sittings in requisite subjects in GCE ‘O’Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB.
Higher National Diploma (HND):
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and four (4) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirement for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualify for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How to Apply for OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time.
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
3. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
4. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the College Website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.