First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) Officer
Ref No: 19000009
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper and seamless onboarding of Tier-1 customers opened through digital channels.
- Provide support to customers on Nano lending.
- Aggressive dormant accounts reactivation.
- Engage loan customers for timely repayments.
- Cross-sell and upsell the bank’s products and identify opportunities for new customer acquisition.
- Provides cross-selling opportunity for other products.
- Increase customer stickiness and transactions.
- Respond to customer enquiries and proactively follow up to ensure they are resolved.
Qualifications & Competencies
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline.
- 0 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in FirstBank.
- Baseline knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Baseline knowledge of applicable policies, processes and procedures.
- Baseline understanding of risk management practices.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Intermediate use of basic technology tools.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.