Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Technology Specialist
Education and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Knowledge in ITIL (v3 foundation or 2011 Foundation) / COBIT are desirable
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in managing call center Technologies.
- Depth knowledge of database and application security.
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to work effectively with clients, management and staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing situations
- Have Understanding in Call center solution, Telecom Billing and CRM systems
- Sound knowledge in AVAYA IVR call flow, AVAVA Call manager, Work Force management
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, design and develop Business requirement documents .
- Ability to create Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and Statement of Work (SOW) documents as per business needs
- Hands on experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Database, SQL server, Unix
- Provide clear and consistent communication with Project Teams and staff; maintain application project timeline.
- Collaboration with vendor account team on proposed solutions, scope of work and level of effort definition for operational activities in Call center.
- Wide experience in providing resolution advice to business units.
- Experience on how to coordinate change management process including change Pre/Post testing, monitoring activities performing by vendor.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.